Time entries are combined into batches, and typically invoices are then created from each time batch.
However, it may be that you wish to compile a single invoice for an entire matter in order to clearly calculate the total cost of the matter. To do so, use the following method.
1. Click the Time Management icon from the Admin bar on the left side of the screen.
2. Select All Time to display a list of all the time batches that have been logged.
3. Use the tick boxes on the left to select the applicable time batches.
4. Click the Create Invoices button located at the top of the list.
5. Click the Open invoice batch button once the invoice has been generated.
6. Fill in the due date as per usual, then post it to the appropriate matter.