We changed the 'matter assigned date' column to reflect a date rather than a time descriptor.
The contract completion form now displays the new required fields modal.
We modified the language in the Engage module so that the 'manual' invoice type was replaced with 'Non-LEDES.'
We changed the Header summary of invoice files so that the word 'draft' doesn't appear after a LEDES invoice has been approved.
We removed the 'inc GST' wording from the invoice modal.
We removed 'exc. GST' from the 'Total Tax' column that appears in the 'Invoices' area.
The action ribbon didn't display details concerning an action and was missing the background color.
The fields in the invoice modal were only editable for an LSP user who uploaded a PDF file of an invoice if they closed the modal and then re-opened it.
A user trying to approve invoices received an 'error approving invoice' message after clicking the 'approve' button.
When we exported the list of users for one organization, the number of users listed didn't match our internal records.
The wrong user count was displayed for all the modules in Settings > Account Details.
The time listed in the version history of a contract needed to be corrected.
The bulk assignment of a user to a large volume of contracts wasn't completed after 24 hours.
An LSP user uploading a LEDES invoice saw a read-only preview of the invoice modal instead of one that allowed editing.