If your browser's language is set to English US then date formats will be displayed as mm-dd-yyyy.
If set to English UK format then dates will be displayed as dd-mm-yyyy.
To adjust your date settings in your Chrome browser, click the three-dot button in the top right and select Settings.
Key in "Language" in the search bar at the top of the Settings page.
Your current language setting will be displayed. To change this, click Add Languages, make your selection, and hit Add.
Exit Settings and refresh your browser by clicking the reload button beside the address bar.
Date formats in LawVu will now correspond to your chosen language.
For those using Firefox as their preferred browser, the process is essentially the same:
- Click on Options from the Firefox toolbar.
- From the Firefox Options page, select the Content tab
- From the Languages page, from the drop-down select the language you wish to add.
For those using Microsoft Edge:
- Click the 3-dot button in the top right
- Go to Settings > Languages
- Click Add Language and select your preferred one.