Calendar exporting lets you view your LawVu calendar on an external calendar that supports the iCal format.
- Log into LawVu
- Go to your profile (top right of the screen)
- Click the 'My Profile' link - this will take you to your profile page
- Scroll down until you see 'iCalendar sync'
- Activate the sync by clicking the switch
- Copy the URL and insert it into your appropriate calendar application (see below for examples).
- Open MS Outlook 365 to add the iCal feed:Go to calendar > click "Add Calendar" > select "From Internet"
- Paste your LawVu iCal link into the URL field > Click Add. In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
- When you start Outlook, it checks the LawVu calendar for updates and downloads any changes. Anytime you refresh your calendars or inbox in Outlook, LawVu will send the most up-to-date version of your LawVu calendar.
- Home Tab in Outlook 2016 > Open Calendar > select "From Internet"
- Paste your LawVu iCal URL into the field. Click OK.
- Click "Yes" that you want to add this calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates.
- You can view your calendar side by side or in "overlay mode" via View Tab > Overlay Mode
- Log into your Google Calendar
- Look for the 'Add Calendar' button on the left
- In the dropdown menu next to that button choose 'Add from URL'
- Paste in the URL from your LawVu profile (above).
- Click 'Add Calendar'